Introducing GoComet’s Live Shipment Tracking
GoComet has simplified your quote procurement and negotiation for international freight. We didn’t stop at this. We are focussed to solve all your problems related to shipping.
Have you ever felt it very cumbersome to tracking and tracing all shipments on multiple websites as you are using multiple carriers?
Have you ever wished that all the tracking would come to you automatically without you doing a thing after confirmation of the container? Look no further.
We have now rolled out a new module for Live Shipment Tracking. We have integrated with all the major shipping lines to ensure that container tracking can be shown on GoComet itself for all your shipments.
What does live shipment tracking do?
1. Automated tracking of all shipments on a single platform.
2. Customized notifications for your team depending on predefined steps.
3. Automatic notifications in case of delay in container movements to your team and reminder notifications to specific shipping lines.
4. Improve your customer experience by sharing the container tracking dashboard with your consignees.
5. Get actionable insights on Shipping lines, Volume, and country-wise logistic performance.
6. You can also integrate the tracking mechanism with your existing ERP.
GoComet Container Tracking will make sure you have real-time status of your containers so that you can handle disruption to the consignee supply chain and your works go seamlessly.
Just sign up and start updating your MBL numbers and container numbers now. If you are looking for reasons and benefits of tracking your containers click here….
Also check out our Sailing Schedule and Freight Index modules